I am sorry I could not make to see you the weekend you guys came up here. I had just started a new job and had to work that weekend. The kids miss you a lot the talk about you all the time. I have another friend name Jamie I go to school with and when I mention her they think it you and get all excited. I miss you I am so glad you have found so much happiness you deserve it all. Love Sonya
1 comment:
I am sorry I could not make to see you the weekend you guys came up here. I had just started a new job and had to work that weekend. The kids miss you a lot the talk about you all the time. I have another friend name Jamie I go to school with and when I mention her they think it you and get all excited. I miss you I am so glad you have found so much happiness you deserve it all. Love Sonya
Post a Comment