Welcome Baby Bryce !

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Guardian Angel

Grandma Sawyer has become Benny's guardian angel and is now up in heaven with Grandpa Sawyer watching over us all. Benny smiles alot in his sleep, I think Grandma is holding him. He now weighs 8 pounds 9 1/2 ounces. Oh boy is he getting big and more demanding by the day. His new nickname is Drama Boy... My mom and sister Sarah came to visit from Illinois and just left today. It was a really nice time. Sarah finally got to hold her first nephew for the first time. What fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drama Boy! He is old enough to realize that he is King Benny and he wants it his way or the highway! The perks of being 1st born....you can demand ALL of your parents attention. I am counting the days till I get to finally hold Benny! I'm sure your grandparents are definitely watching over him. He is a very lucky boy.

2011 VIDEOS