Ben finally got his first tooth on june 1st, and now another tooth is breaking through. I thought he would be grumpy, but he is nothing but a happy little man. He also is able to crawl about 2 feet then he goes down. He is also working on a bear walk now. Wouldn't it be funny if he skips crawling and decides to bear walk only? We also got a new kitten. Her name is Izzy and she is so cute. she looks like a siamese mix. We were told she was a Himalayan/Persian mix, but honestly I think the people we got her from were telling a white lie. Either way it doesn't matter because she is adorable and Ben thinks she is just the coolest. If anyone is wondering why the name Izzy, I love Greys Anatomy and used to watch it quiet religiously, but they killed off Izzy my favorite character so I was disapointed and now the name goes to the kitten. Lastly, I broke my arm last month. Actually the radial head aka elbow of my left arm. Lets just say, never climb on a wobbly step stool, especially if you are home alone. Yeah it sucks, but it could be worse. I was allowed to return back to work On April 2 on light duty and now am going to physical therapy 3 times a week starting Monday...how fun. Anyways Ben has been such a great boy that it hasn't been to difficult. He actually found it funny when I do the 1 arm diaper changes...challenging but doable. Richard is also a great help. Everyday he does things that remind me of how great he is. Again, we hope all is well with everyone and I will try to update this again, more frequently than last time.
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment