Oh my god! Congratulation! I should have checked your blog earlier, but assumed you wouldn't have internet access. I just sent an email to Jamie a few minutes ago to let you both know Mark and I have been thinking about you and hoping for a successful delivery. Over 5 lbs even! That is fantastic. Congrats again.
Oh my gossshhhh!!!! I can't believe he is finally here! He is perfect... and a perfect replica of Richard:) I can't stop looking at the pictures... love him! I can't wait to meet him in hopefully a week... love you all so much:)
4 comments:
Oh my god! Congratulation! I should have checked your blog earlier, but assumed you wouldn't have internet access. I just sent an email to Jamie a few minutes ago to let you both know Mark and I have been thinking about you and hoping for a successful delivery. Over 5 lbs even! That is fantastic. Congrats again.
Oh my gossshhhh!!!! I can't believe he is finally here! He is perfect... and a perfect replica of Richard:) I can't stop looking at the pictures... love him! I can't wait to meet him in hopefully a week... love you all so much:)
Benny is absolutly adorable!!! He is flaring his nostrils like mommy does!!!! Congratulations Mom and Dad!
Welcome to the world, Benjamin Michael!!! And congratulations to the new & proud parents. He's beautiful. We can't wait to see him personally.
Love,
Tony & Bing
Post a Comment