Welcome Baby Bryce !

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sorry its been awhile.

Benny has been home with us for awhile now and is doing great. I have been very lax about updating this blogsite. Hmmm I dunno, maybe because I am still so preoccupied looking at Benny. Every day he seems to get cuter and chubbier. Its amazing. We have been so blessed that his first few weeks home have been so smooth. He only cries when hungry, dirty or cold, other than that he is a very content happy baby. I can not believe that he will already be 3 weeks old on Wed. this week. Its a very strange feeling considering that his original due date is still weeks away. I am still recieving updates from pregnancy.com about the development of the baby in the womb weekly. Kinda strange at this point. Anyways, he has had multiple baths which I will say that at this point he absolutey hates!!! He will get use to it eventually. His first Doctors appointment was about a week and a half ago and the Doctor said he is doing great. We no longer need to supplement with formula, because he is breastfeeding very well. He is already showing me how grumpy he can be when hungry. Kinda like daddy...he he. Hope all is well with everyone and I will try to keep this updated more often. We posted pics of his new Halloween witches hat that I am absolutely in love with. Oh, and all the premie clothes that we got and that were sent to us from Cousin Kelly are already too small.....wow. Thanks again for those clothes Kelly, Mark and Isaih. Much appreciated. Have a great day all.

No comments:

2011 VIDEOS