Welcome Baby Bryce !
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Classes, Classes, Classes...
So we have officially attended our breastfeeding class and one of our birthing classes....how exciting. People at work saw us at the hospital for class and looked shocked. I think they thought we were there to deliver already. Wishful thinking because we are so excited to see Benny but have around 49 days till due date to wait. I am so anxious. Congratulations to my cousin Kelly again who is now a seasoned 2 week mommy of Issaih. He is so cute in the pictures, I can only imagine how adorable he is in person. There is not a lot new here, just waiting, waiting, waiting and getting so excited. I think we have Benny set for at least the first year of life toy and book wise, because everytime we see something cute, if its on sale (you all know me and my sales addiction) we buy it for later. So many fun things now we just need baby here. We will keep on keeping you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment