It's September 30th 0730 AM. Dr. Arzola came in very early to start the induction of labor for Jamie. She is not dilated yet even after the Cervidil but the cervix is softer. So we are hoping that Pitocin will do the rest. If not, Jamie will have C- section. The Baby is doing great on the monitor and everybody is happy about it.
My mother-in-law (Marty) arrived from Illinios @ 1am this morning. We are very happy to have her participate on this birthing process. Jamie got her wishes to have her mom present during the delivery and me of course. At this time Jamie is still comfortable and still talking a lot and laughing with her mom. Me , tired but still kicking. I think thats it for this time. ...Salamat
RICHARD
1 comment:
I have been thinking about all of you the entire day! I had my cell phone on my desk (which is unusual) and my students asked why I kept checking it, so I told them you were on your way to becoming parents!!! I am so glad Marty was able to make it out in time. I'll keep Jamie and Benny in my prayers. Jamie sounded calm and up beat in her message to me this afternoon! I guess Benny wants to be an October baby after all...he is taking his time to come!
Post a Comment