Welcome Baby Bryce !
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Heard of the Giant Drop anyone?
Well apparently this week, I have experienced lightening aka baby and uterus settling lower in my abdomen. I noticed that I could breathe easier, and that alot of my heartburn has gone away. Thats good, but I have also had to pee more and am getting cramps and frequent braxton hicks. People at work have been commenting about how low my belly has gotten. That and the frequent questions of "So, when are you going to pop?" or "Did you know you waddle now?", "Why do you look so tired", "Does your husband know you drink coffee at work" and "You dont expect us to know how to deliver your baby do you, cause we are only medical nurses?" Who knows, maybe Benny will end up being closer to my birthday. I actually called off work today because I see the doctor tomorrow, and with how much my abdomen was feeling funky yesterday at work, I figured I didn't want to chance putting myself into early labor. The last 2 days were fairly busy, and I found myself trying to change wound dressings and going to grab my belly with tight discomforts at the same time. Not too good. It may be me being paranoid, or maybe Benny is just a very big and strong baby already, but man if that is the case I need to object now to how much he is kicking me inside. Ouch. Anyways, we will keep you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad your heartburn has cleared up a bit!!! Don't worry about the coffee...my mom drank coffee and smoked when she was pregnant with me and I turned out brilliant and beautiful!!!! :)
Post a Comment