Welcome Baby Bryce !

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Only 59 days to go!!!!

Can it really be? Only 59 days and counting until Benny's due date. We are getting so excited and anxious. My cousin Kelly just had her son on August 28th, a few weeks early, but he is so perfect and tiny. It is making us so much more excited to hold our new one in our arms. So, mark your calendars if not already done, because it is kinda fun slashing off the days on the calender until our due date. We get to go to our first class on breastfeeding on Thursday....that should be interesting. I am feeling very good still. I only feel very pregnant when trying to get out of bed. It is near impossible. But once I am up, Benny and I are ready for the day. We got to spend the day with Richard yesterday, because it was Dads Day....aka his birthday....We didn't do alot, just driving around, looking at electronic stores, went out to eat and I tried my hardest to get Richard to pick something out for his birthday, and he chose a baby dvd of colors and shapes....how cute. I warned him that the next few years on his birthday he may be recieving things like mud shaped to look like a ball in a box, toads and neon colored clothes, because little Benny will soon be picking out his birthday gifts too. Richard is happy at that idea....hmmmm can we say every Birthday, Christmas etc ties, socks and underwear? We'll see. Back to the countdown, only 38 days until Benny would be considered full term.....how exciting. Well keep you posted.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Hi Jamie & Richard,

I didn't know you had a blog till Richard told me about. I'm so glad you decided to maintain one - this will keep us posted on what you guys are doing over there. I particularly enjoyed the Flickr Videos of your pregnancy, Jamie.

Tony

Kelly said...

Woohoo...getting closer! I'm still looking forward to the day when getting out of bed is easy, but the gigantic belly days are still very fresh in my memory...I feel your pain. :) It is so great to hear everything is going so well for you two. We can't wait for our first playdate.

2011 VIDEOS